Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Roly Poly Pudding

I have been busy today, I have been sorting out my kids craft supplies, they were in about 4 different places, now they are all together and easy to get to. Hopefully it will keep them out of my stuff...probably not though!

The page I have been working on this afternoon is of my boy when he was about a year old. He has a pop up tunnel that he loved being rolled in- still does now I think about it!

Supplies-

Patterend paper and Letters- Making memories
Buttons- Papermania
Ribbon-Hobbycraft
not sure about the tickets, I got them on the internet.

I also have a card I would like to share. I used a Sunbeam Stamp for the message. Sunbeam Stamps have loads of lovely LDS themed rubber stamps, I love them!! Click Here to go the website and have a look!


 

Supplies-
Cardstock- Papermill
Patterned paper- My Minds Eye
Punch- X cut
Stamp- Sunbeam stamps
Button and embroidery thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!