Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

I {heart} Sunbeam Stamps!!

Hello,

I  made a scrapbook layout this afternoon using some of my favourite Sunbeam Stamps.

 I used the Eternity Definition and Families are forever. I used the Hannah Montana cartridge for the title and the journaling tag. The temple is a svg file I got from an Esty store. The paper is American Crafts.
 I stamped the Families are Forever in a light pink ink so I can go back and write on it later, and you will see it behind.
I love Sunbeam Stamps, there are some LDS themed stamps, but there are also ones for lots of occasions. Laura, the designer, is going to be starting some exciting things on her blog in the coming weeks, so check it out. 

I am also using this LO for the Inking it up challenge to create a LO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!