Pages

Sunday 14 August 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge-Try Something New!

Good Morning! I am really excited about this week's challenge at Lasting Memories! It is to try something new! I think we all have things that we want to try out but never get around to, or things we have bought that we haven't used! Well that is what I have done for my layout. I have always loved die cut papers and ages ago I bought a pack of Silhouettes by K&Co. and have never used them. I have pulled them out a few times, then felt a bit unsure so put them back again!! I have also tried something else today, I really like it when people use quotes on their pages, but I have never tried it. So in the spirit of trying new things I have added a quote on my page! 



So, what new thing are you going to try? Don't forget that this month Lasting Memories have a design team call, if you want to get involved head over to Lasting Memories to see how to apply!

Thanks for stopping by!
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout Evanna. That die cut paper is so pretty. Goes great with the photos. I love the bling and the butterflies. Such cute photos. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout. I love the color combo too. Quotes huh? Never thought of that...thanks for the idea. It worked great in this layout.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout with great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Evanna!! Your die cut background is beautiful... and I LOVE quotes. Haven't used one in a while. Another fun thing is to use lyrics from a song. It's amazing to do. Your journaling is practically done for you. Your little girl is surreeee darling!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this- I feel the same way about the diecut papers, I keep wanting to try but not sure how. Your LO came out great, going to have to give this a try! =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the lacy background! I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these die cut pages! I always see them but never know quite what to do with them but looks like you aced it. (by the way she's adorable!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!