Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge!

Hello! How are you? It is another Lasting Memories Challenge! This week the challenge is all about the title!! I usually think about the title at the end of a layout, and I am bit rubbish of thinking them up! They are usually quite simple. But today I found the pictures and then thought of the title and took it from there. These pictures are of my little girl, she is such a clown!! She loves making people laugh and is always pulling funny faces.

 I am a bit of a lazy crafter, I tend to use whatever is out on my table. I had used this paper earlier in the week for a card and it was still out so I used it again for this layout. It is good in one way because I use up my paper (which means I can buy more without feeling guilty!!) but it also means that sometimes my posts tend to have the same paper-sorry!! But I have used We R Memory Keepers paper. I cut the title out from the Hannah Montana cartridge at 3 1/2", I cut the blue out in capitals and the pink in lower case letters. I used a My Pink Stamper stamp, the embellishments are Making Memories. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft. I used a X-cut border punch.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you can play along!!

5 comments:

  1. This is a great layout! I really like that border punch you used. And your little girl is adorable! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so adorable... so is your sweet little girl!!! I love the stitching! Happy to be your newest follower.
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the way you did your title. The pics are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! These photos are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific layout! Love the colors and the title! Nice job! I am a new follower.
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!