Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Lasting Memories Sketch Challenge!

Hello, The challenge this week at Lasting Memories is a sketch and to use autumn colours. Here is the sketch-


 The paper is from K&Co. I got the flowers when we were on holiday in France a couple of weeks ago, the stickers are from Papermania. 

I made a bit of an oops! this week with this project. I had emailed the sketch to myself, and I got on with a page. Then just as I was finishing I remembered that it had to be autumn colours!! So I had to start again! But this is the layout I did, at least I am getting through all the photos that need to be scrapped!!
Thanks for stopping by!! I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this sketch this week!

8 comments:

  1. OOOOh, fabulous layout. What a darling little girl and your title fits so nicely.
    Love your first take even though it wasn't the right colors. This one for sure is a keeper also.
    Great job.
    Hugs
    Brenda LMDT - Sister
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both takes on the sketch. Just think you were able to get another memory created in a layout. Love the colors of the pattern paper. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color palettes on both pages! Nothing wrong with using a sketch more than once. That's why I keep them all on file. Great job on both pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both lo's! I really like that felt flower and the trim you used! Such nice pics too!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on both layouts. Love the lace and flowers.


    Vicki LM DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! You and I did the SAME thing!! I posted both mine too .. lol!! Oops! I love both editions of yours! Those photo's are absolutely adorable. What a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are wonderful LO's!
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter, and your whole family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Evanna!! I love BOTH of your layouts! Wonderful stuff! And 2nd... I was just heartbroken to read about your daughter. I am so so so sorry! We will be sending lots of well wishes and offering many prayers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!