Welcome to Evanna's Paper Palace and the fifth Fantabulous Cricut Crawl...Fantabulous Cricut's version of a blog hop! This is my first time joining in a blog hop, and I am so excited!! I was trying to explain it to my 4 year old, but I don't think he really got it!!
It's Spring Time, and everyone at Fantabulous Cricut has decided to have a Spring Fling! Each Design Team member will be featuring an original Spring project that includes Pink, Green and Yellow on it along with at least one Cricut cut.
If you've come from visiting Dana at http://iwycd.blogspot.com/, you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our Fantabulous Cricut Crawl, start HERE .
Make sure to check out each DT member's blog for some great projects and inspiration! There will be PRIZES along the way at some of our DT members' blogs, AND there will be a Grand Prize at FCCB for one participant that submits a "Spring Fling" project at FCCB!
For my project...I used some We R Memory Keepers paper, and a bunny from Create a Critter (again...sorry, it is my all time FAVOURITE cartridge!!) at 4"
The stamp is from this year's Easter collection from Forever Friends. The ovals were cut out from George at 5" and the shadow.
I used Liquid Pearls to fill in the bunny's nose.
The flower is from Papermania, and the eyelets is We R Memory Keepers.
I am so excited to be apart of this Fantabulous Cricut Crawl. And I hope you are excited to get involved, I wanted to share the excitement with a little give away, I have some Basic Grey Stamps and some Spring themed stickers, and some Stickles for you.
All you need to do is leave a comment on this post, please become a follower, and one person will be drawn at random.
Now it's your turn! Let's see your Spring Fling projects! Make sure to include a Cricut cut somewhere on your project and Pink, Green and Yellow!
Now you are going to ...Helen's blog, (http://www.craftingcricutmom.com/) Make you way there to see what exciting things she has in store for you, after you have made your way through all the blogs, make sure you join in and share your project at Fantabulous Cricut-I am looking forward to seeing what you do!!
2. Audrey: http://www.paperartbyaudrey.com/
3. Barb: http://bugbites411.blogspot.com/
4. Dana: http://iwycd.blogspot.com/
5. Evanna: http://evannas-paper-palace.blogspot.com/ You are here
6. Helen: http://www.craftingcricutmom.com/ NEXT STOP
7. Jenae: http://justjenae.blogspot.com/
8. Jennie: http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
11. Lisa C: http://lisa-craft-blog.blogspot.com/
12. Lisa N: http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
15. Rae: http://wahoocrafts.blogspot.com/
18. Sarah: http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/
19. Saundra: http://luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/