Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

WOYWW 97

Good Morning! It is Easter holidays here, so I haven't had much time to be making anything so far this week. I managed to clear up my table a bit, enough for me to sit up there again! On my table are some invitations I was finishing off yesterday for my friend's bridal shower happening next month. They are all finished and ready to go out today. I made them with Sweethearts cartridge.


If you want to be nosey and join in visit Stamping Ground 
Don't forget to have a look at my Cricut Crawl post, I have a give away, click here 

5 comments:

  1. Your desk looks pretty organized with all the big and small drawers! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks very well organised there, I love the baskets from Ikea, I have them in my roon too, so handy :-) Thanks for the peek!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects on the go there today.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see so much stuff on your desk, Shaz #105

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking desk and lots of fun things ot snoop into. Cute looking invites there! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!