Pages

Saturday 19 February 2011

50 LO in 50 days


Today is day 50 of the challenge I set myself...and I have finished all 50 scrapbook pages!! I really like scrapbooking, but I seem to never get round to doing it as much I would like. So I am really glad that I focused on it this past 50 days. I have a few pictures of some of my favourite ones.

 






  My boys have gone out for the day, and my little girl is feeling poorly and is in bed, so I have a bit of time to put up a long post...sorry! I am glad I have finished my challenge, now I have to start planning my next project!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your layouts...they are amazing. Great job!! I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did with all of your LO! Also I am loving your 50 LO in 50 days challenge... I love scrapbooking and I might just have to challenge myself to do this too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!