Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Oops!

Yesterday I put a picture of a page I had done up. I had taken the picture after I had finished it, when I was putting the page in the album, I noticed I had spelt the title wrong, I fixed it, but didn't think to take another pic. Then it was pointed out to me, so I went to put up another picture, but I somehow deleted the whole post! So I decided my comedy of errors was due to tiredness and went to bed and I am starting again this morning!

Here is a LO I was working on yesterday. They quite old pictures of my son, summer 2008. I am a bit behind in my scrapbooking!

  Supplies-

Card-Papermania, Papermill
Patterned- Cosmo Cricket
Letters- American Craft
Chipboard shape- Papermania
Embossing folders-Cuttlebug
Ribbon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!