Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

WOYWW

Oh dear! Last week was my first week, so I made sure my table was reasonably neat, this week however, my true colours are showing!! I am a very messy crafter! On my table are the remains of a few different projects, I made memory books for my kids for the year, you can see the left overs on the right, me and my boy made valentines cards and there are also bits and pieces from a birthday card for my son's friend. My job this morning is to straighten up...then make the mess all over again!

 If you want to join in, go over to Stamping ground

10 comments:

  1. Hehehe we like to see messy creativeness :-) It gives us more to snoop round :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooHooOO - Yay for organized chaos! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great storage, great workspace, happy woyww, thank you for sharing, #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great workspace! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are joining us on Wednesdays. I, for one, prefer snooping a messy desk. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy all sorts of fun things on your desk and a die cutter is hiding somewhere! Your desk looks like fun to me!
    Vickie#80

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to craft and be neat. Messiness shows creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, you can't hide your true nature from your fellow WOYWWers you know, we find it all out in the end!! Looks like you're having the best kind of fun though.

    Hugs
    Brenda 91

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel right at home here - it may be a mess to you, but it speaks of stuff being done - and that's good! Love to read thatyour sons are into a bit of crafting too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crafty mess, my kinda space. Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo lucky #1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!