Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

you + me = LOVE

Valentines is my favourite 'fake' holiday! I love all the hearts and love everywhere! I made this card for Cricut Cardz Challenge    , a valentines for a male card.












I used 3 pieces of 10cm square of white card, and punch holes with a bind-it-all. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug and black textured card and some red card from the Papermill Shop. The people and 'love' are cut from Cricut Sampler, the heart is from Doodlecharm cartridge, and I embossed it with a Docraft embossing folder. The letters are from the Hannah Montana Cartridge. I tied the squares together with red and black embroidery thread.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool, I love the way you used the embroidery thread! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!