Pages

Monday 7 February 2011

Bee Happy!

I am so excited that spring is right around the corner! I love it when the trees start to have blossoms on them again, the evenings get lighter, and you don't need 10 layers on to do the school run! With all these spring thoughts in mind, I made this card...

 The bee is from Walk in My Garden cartridge, cut at 3". The border punch is XCut, the paper is from the Papermill shop. 


This card is my entry for the pink stamper challenge, which is to create some thing spring themed or something that makes you happy...

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!! TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog through Robyn's challenge. Love your project - adorable!

    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!